Company secretarial services
The Companies Act 2006 requires every company and LLP in the UK to:
- maintain up to date statutory registers; and
- maintain accurate and up to date records at Companies House.
The Companies Act 2006 also introduced additional obligations for directors of companies and designated members of LLPs in relation to maintaining statutory records and it is now more important than ever to ensure full compliance in this area.
This work covers a mixture of routine matters and specialist work, including:
- providing a registered office address
- maintaining statutory registers
- preparation of annual returns and other statutory documents
- company formations
- preparation of minutes, resolutions, dividend documents etc
- dissolution of unwanted companies
- assisting with and documenting share transactions
- assisting with and documenting company reorganisations and restructuring
- advice on specialist areas, including Memorandum and Articles of Association
Our team operates dedicated software which enables us to assist our clients in dealing with company secretarial matters in a timely and efficient manner, by:
- maintaining statutory records;
- assisting in the production of compliant documents; and
- facilitating electronic filing at Companies House.
If you need advice or would like to discuss how we might assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.