Audit & accounts
Dendy Neville can prepare accounts for all types of business, from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies.
Our services will help to reduce the administrative burden, allowing you to concentrate on running your business, while giving you peace of mind that your accounts are in order, and deliver appropriate information to the various readers of accounts, whilst managing the information available to your competitors etc.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation or review of periodic management accounts
- Helping you to set up appropriate systems for recording and maintaining financial information efficiently within the business and thereby allowing an efficient Accounts preparation process as well as giving you access to meaningful information at all times, and helping you understand important financial indicators and cashflow etc.
- Helping you to ensure that the business is prepared for HMRC reviews.
- Maintaining VAT records, PAYE and national insurance compliance and associated returns
We can perform your auditing and financial analysis with a minimum of fuss and maximum efficiency and accuracy.
In addition to giving you peace of mind that your accounts are fully compliant with statutory requirements, we can use the process to help identify strengths and weaknesses in your business finances, and suggest ways of improving them.
Our core auditing services include:
- Statutory audits
- Internal audits
- Due diligence
- Benchmarking in your sector
- Minimising fraud exposure
- Specialist audits
To find out more, please contact us.